- Sign in. Get route sheet. Get a donut.
- Your family is now a bus. Designate a bus driver (adult leader at head of bus).
- Line your bus up in the bike line.
- Leave bikes for now
- Listen to instructions and maybe win a prize
- Get on bikes. Ride!
- Return to start - yea! You made it!
- Go home and take a nap.
What's a bus? For safety, this ride doesn't take off in a large mob. We break up into to small groups we call buses. Each family is a bus. Like motor buses, each bike bus has a driver (adult). Everyone on a bus stays close to their driver as s/he stops and starts at stop signs, etc. All the passengers and driver go through intersections together - just like a motor bus!