Mean ol' rules
- ALL participants must wear a helmet.
- ALL participants must be on a bicycle. Riding on a bicycle powered by someone else is fine of course!
- No child tricycles or striders during the ride. But feel free to bring them for post-ride fun in the park.
- Bicycles must be operable and in safe condition: tires pumped to suggested psi (look on tire wall), brakes working, pedals turning easily, chain oiled and moving well, etc.
- Everyone who is powering a bicycle themselves must be a competent rider. Must be able to ride in a straight line and keep a reasonable pace for 3 miles.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Adults must be accompanied by a child (except volunteers).
- All adult participants must sign a waiver for themselves and their families. This will be provided at ride start.
- Parent participants are responsible for their own children's safety at all times. Everyone should make their own best safe decisions at all times.
- This ride is law abiding and courteous to other road users.